Please take note of the most recent changes and upgrades we’ve made in order to keep our patients safe! We are officially ready to start seeing patients again!
Our tactics used to capture aerosols and splatter in dentistry to create clean air quality in dental offices are:
- Servicing and updating the existing building’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
- Negative Pressure Room, Installing commercial-grade exhaust fans.
- Air scrubber.
- ERV system (energy recovery ventilator).
- Freestanding, commercial-grade air purification systems. (Bissell Air400)
- HVE and the use of the HVE System for hygiene procedures. (using pureVAC HVE)
- Use of an Isolite. (dryshield)
- Hydrogen peroxide or iodine rinse before any treatment or exam thereby decreasing loads of pathogens coming from patients’ mouths.
- Use of high Filtration, N95 masks.