We hope this finds you and your family safe and well. All of us here are looking forward to seeing you soon! While many things have changed, safety remains our top priority. Our office continues to implement rigorous disinfecting measures between visits. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that you call our office when you arrive and wait in your car until we are ready to see you. This will reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will ask that all patients wear a mask or face covering to ensure your safety and comfort. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you to wear and take with you.
- All patients will complete a screening form and have their temperature checked.
- Dr.’s Bishop and Vander Baan & team will utilize enhanced PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hats, gowns, N-95 or equivalent masks, and face shields when appropriate.
- All treatment rooms have been set up with negative pressure, and surgical grade HEPA & UV light filtration has been installed throughout to circulate, clean and change the air during and between patients.
We plan to re-open our office on June 1, 2020. We ask for your continued patience and understanding as we begin the process of rescheduling appointments. We know that everyone is anxious to get in and complete their dental care and we will do our best to get you scheduled in a timely manner. However, due to certain protocols set in place by the governor our summer schedule may still be more limited than normal.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr.’s Bishop, Vander Baan and Team